This spreadable whole milk cheese is the freshest expression of organic, pasture-based milk from coastal West Marin. Bright and bountiful, Fromage Blanc includes a dollop of our creme fraiche to create a luxuriously rich texture with a delightful tang. Try it spread onto a bagel with lox and capers. Versatile in the kitchen, try it in sweet and savory recipes: Blend with your favorite seasonings for spread, use as the foundation for the ultimate cheesecake. Toast lovers take note: It’s the best base layer for your choice of seasonal fruit and sweetener (honey, date syrup, etc.) or mashed avocado and shaved fresh vegetables.
Fresh, creamy cheese blended with our own crème fraîche.
Flavor notes: Bright Meyer Lemon, Rich, Chevre-like Texture: Whipped, Dense
How to Enjoy:
- A sunny spread for your bagel
- The best artisan toast topper (with either seasonal fruit or veg)
- As a spread/dip (chevre/cream cheese substitute) - with fresh herbs, thinned with buttermilk as dressing, green garlic or scallions. Spread on toast for tartine.
- In baked goods and desserts (ricotta substitute) - cheesecake, cannoli-filling
- Chevre for those who don’t like goat cheese