California Artisan Cheese Guild Benefit Workshop
We are thrilled to be offering this holiday workshop in partnership
with the California Artisan Cheese Guild on
December 12, 2020 at 5pm PT.
100% of the proceeds from every ticket sold benefits the California Artisan Cheese Guild . Their mission is to celebrate the quality and diversity of artisan cheeses produced in California through partnerships, outreach and education. Thank you for supporting California Cheese!
We have created an exclusive cheese board workshop kit spotlighting several California makers including Cowgirl Creamery, Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co and Central Coast Creamery. The workshop will feature a cheese board tutorial and an open Q&A session to answer all of your holiday entertaining questions!
Each box includes:
- Virtual Ticket to the Workshop on 12/12/20
- Whole Wheel of Cowgirl Creamery Mt Tam (8oz)
- Wedge of Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co Bay Blue (6 oz)
- Wedge of Central Coast Creamery Ewereka (6 oz)
- Malibu Wildflower Honey (2 oz)
- Fat Uncle Farms Sea Salt Blistered Almonds (3.5 oz)
- Flying Disc Ranch Dates (2 oz)
- B&R Farms Dried Apricots (1.5 oz)
- Dried Tart Cherries & Peacock Farms Flame Raisins (3.5 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Sea Salt Crackers (1 box)
- Wooden Serving Board
- Greenery and Seasonal Fruit for Garnish
Please note: All items in box are subject to market and cheesemaker availability. Boxes for this workshop will ship the week of 12/8/20 and must be refrigerated leading up to the class on 12/12/20.